Awesome to see you posting up some more stuff up bud! lol not sure whether things are slowing down or your doing more traditional work (that's to much to be scanned), but I'm sure you can do much more
Keep on pushing yourself forward to create some more awesome stuff! I want to see you become a fearsome flying beast and taking names~
Awesome to see you posting up some more stuff up bud! lol not sure whether things are slowing down or your doing more traditional work (that's to much to be scanned), but I'm sure you can do much more
ReplyDeleteKeep on pushing yourself forward to create some more awesome stuff! I want to see you become a fearsome flying beast and taking names~
Yosu D: i should do more >_< thanks pervy ill keep postin :3 keep it up yourself!! :D
ReplyDeleteshe looks kinda creeppyy..use more normal brushes. no need to go fancy at times. my 2 cent
ReplyDeleteHaha yea she is kinda creepy XD Ya i think especially the hair has a weird texture.. >_<
ReplyDelete