Part of my winterbreak daily sketches D: just posting these on here for this time, but for all other updates check out muh other blog with link on the side :3
Heya shii! Gosh the stuff you've been putting out have been constant fuel for me to work hard as well! I also finally stumbled on to your other blogs and its great to see you doing more studies and drawings
Definitely keep on pushing everything to max, since your keeping me on my toes for sure haha
Edited: oh yea and I noticed you've been working on portriats as of late, and thought you might find this useful http://www.dickblick.com/products/mini-torino-studio-sculptures/
Some artist I like respect recommended them so I already grabbed myself two of the head sculptures myself since they're pretty affordable (ceasar and the anatomical). Mine will be in on the 23rd so I can't say personally if they're up to snuff, but I thought you might find them useful to (seeing as I to need to do some more life drawing of heads that are willing to stay still lol)
I do actually, though I haven't really been updating it ahah. http://www.ipervy.com/ ^^; just got it to get a place holder on the url.
Not to sure whether or not I'll be updating it regularly or not though, since most of the work I have are LoyalKNG related and I'm not allowed to release those until the official season is released lol (designs/very poor level posters/etc). Though I was thinking of at least posting up my more polished studies in bulk every month, and personal work that are just for myself (given I can stand to look at them ahah).
PS: >> I keep accidentally pressing enter to early! I'm sorry for all the deleted comments ahah
Heya shii! Gosh the stuff you've been putting out have been constant fuel for me to work hard as well! I also finally stumbled on to your other blogs and its great to see you doing more studies and drawings
ReplyDeleteDefinitely keep on pushing everything to max, since your keeping me on my toes for sure haha
Edited: oh yea and I noticed you've been working on portriats as of late, and thought you might find this useful http://www.dickblick.com/products/mini-torino-studio-sculptures/
Some artist I like respect recommended them so I already grabbed myself two of the head sculptures myself since they're pretty affordable (ceasar and the anatomical). Mine will be in on the 23rd so I can't say personally if they're up to snuff, but I thought you might find them useful to (seeing as I to need to do some more life drawing of heads that are willing to stay still lol)
wooooow coolios :)
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks pervy :3 yea i actually have a planar skull sitting on my desk so i definitely approve of these things haha do you have a blog O.o
ReplyDeleteThanks catteh :3!
I do actually, though I haven't really been updating it ahah. http://www.ipervy.com/ ^^; just got it to get a place holder on the url.
ReplyDeleteNot to sure whether or not I'll be updating it regularly or not though, since most of the work I have are LoyalKNG related and I'm not allowed to release those until the official season is released lol (designs/very poor level posters/etc). Though I was thinking of at least posting up my more polished studies in bulk every month, and personal work that are just for myself (given I can stand to look at them ahah).
PS: >> I keep accidentally pressing enter to early! I'm sorry for all the deleted comments ahah