Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beatingheartbaby

Speedpainting for the day... guess ill just keep goin....

5 comments:

  1. Shii!!!!! You're doing awesome stuff here! ^^ So going to stalk you now that I found out you have your very own website. o-o artwork is looking awesome -- keep it up for sure bud!

    -from your friendly neighborhood fellow girl drawing Pervy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLYSHIETT ;-; are you a doctor yet? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Nope, I'm pretty much stuck in the same world your in right now -- drawing stuff! though I'm still going through college in the process and such. Just grinding away to constantly improve!~ We both gotta keep pushin~
    (btw, found your site from chatting it up with franky/michelle - who i'm also very proud of ahah)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what? Youre going for art now in college?! What college are you at nowadays?!

    Ahhhh i miss meeshers D: I gotta get aim again... zzz

    Good to hear from you btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;D awww, I feel special just knowing I'm remembered!

    Also I'm actually 'trying' to self-teach myself to improve art wise lol, so I'm not attending an art college but just a regular collage until I get my degree (non-art related).

    It's the'ol parents wanting their kids to have a safty net thing ahah ^^;. Until I can prove myself to them, I'll continue pushing through college.

    But, I have no doubt that we can make it with with the power of youth & desire within us~! *strikes a cool pose*

    I was also very glad when I heard you were pursuing art, since that really just motivated me to push even harder since we're now in it together (lol whether we like it or not). ^^; also was very glad your artwork (especially pencils) are definitely something not to scoff at ahah, much better then mine lol

    Can't wait to see what you come out with next =o=

    ReplyDelete