Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DUMPZ!!?





So this is a bunch of stuff I've done this semester when i get the chance to sketch. A lot like last semester where i was pumping out like hundreds of figure drawings to apply, this semester has mostly been tons of animation paper devoted to studying perspective, nothing to post or show, but just trying to get the mileage in it. I'm dissappointed in my render, I'd like to blame the medium but it was also just my incapability to do control a paint brush and see what i needed to see. The gouache is actually really awesome at times (not all the time). I've only gone twice to figure drawing this semester ( SHAME SHAME) but I'm really happy with my gestures, somehow they got better since last semester, those are 1 minutes :D

Now I have to learn how to model the figure in the longer poses... not so successful at that

No comments:

Post a Comment