Monday, September 13, 2010


This Semester sucks. And today while I was ranting to someone, and probably annoyed the fuck out of them, I realized that I really hate a lot of what this major's environment is, and so I've decided to just go to the basics of why I changed into it. I don't care anymore for the whole competitive nature in it, I'm just going to get better and draw more so that I can make myself happy and hopefully in making this decision people don't step on me too much on the way. This major was supposed to be fun, but in the last year it has become less fun because of twisted perceptions, and even I admittedly got wound up in it. But hopefully I can stay out of the bullshit and just draw for fun again and keep working hard for myself, not to be better than anyone or be worse than anyone, just to keep working and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment